Don't just dev-watch us. BE A MEMBER!
* Members get to vote and enter contests
* Watchers can only waaaatttcchh
Before posting anything into the gallery, please read through the information below:
• This group is in support of the relationship between Zuko and Katara. So your submission must be of Zuko and Katara together or of them alone. Any other characters or pairings requested into the gallery will be instantly declined.
• Mako is NOT Zuko, and Korra is NOT Katara. Unless Zutara is present, please don't submit Korra-related work into the gallery. It's a completely different series. Elderly Zuko and Katara is fine, though.
• Fan-babies are allowed, but either Zuko, Katara, or both must be present in the drawing with the child.
• You absolutely CANNOT submit an artwork made by someone else unless you have expressed permission from the artist/author first. If you do, you will give credit to the original creator in your "Artist Comment". If not, it will be removed from the gallery and reported to the original artist/author, who will then - most likely - report it as art theft.
• NO SNAPSHOTS or anything made with snapshots! We only want drawings created by you, by your own hands.
• We also accept artwork that contains sentimental, spiritual and mythological meaning behind it (phoenix and a swan/mask and tea, etc.), but please state in your Artist Comment that it's about Zuko/Katara.
• Group Information has a big tutorial on how submit to the group, how to leave a group and mostly how the group is being run.
• Group Folders will tell you what folder your deviation belongs in. It also lets you know what is and isn't allowed in the gallery, so please read.
• If you're uncertain about something, please NOTE the group with your questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS LAYOUT!
I still have to work out the bugs. XD But if anyone has a great understanding of coding DA layouts and would like to code this journal correctly for us, please message me, *Honey-Bee89, or the group to work something out. Thank you. ♥
"Opposites attract because they are not really opposites, but complementaries."- Sydney J. Harris